How to Install the Android version of +Mobile application via MotionBoard Server
1. Open the following page in Google Chrome: http://<hostname>:8787/motionboard/airdownload/MotionBoard.apk
2. Click Download and Only once.
3. Click Settings and turn on Allow from this source switch if you see following message: "Unknown apps cannot be installed on your device for security reason". Click left arrow icon (<--) to go back. This settings can be reverted back in step 5.
4. Click Install in +Mobile application Installation screen. Click Open to launch +Mobile application.
5. If you allowed app provider temporarily in step 3, you can revert it back as follows:
a. Select "Chrome" in Settings - Apps and Notifications - App Info.
b. Click Install unknown apps under Advanced.
c. Turn off Allow from this source.